Background

Thursday, November 20, 2008

flight school




let it be known, flight attending is awesome so far. although i must say there has been no flight attending going on, probably not until next year or so, but so far we have been going over how to run the computer system. it is way cool and i am loving it, we started building itineraries today and i love it. there are 21 people in the school and the first day of classes they split us right down the middle and sent us to different classes. our class has 11 people, it is small and so awesome. i am the only member (which really surprises me, i thought there would be more) and my life has been completely different than every single person here. i can't help but be very thankful that i was raised the way i was, the gospel is so true. it is very cool to be here where i get to grow my testimony like crazy, i have to always be on top of my game and make sure that i am living as good as i can cause there are a couple people who watch my every move like crazy. they also let me know the things i can and can't do all the time, they are so good at keeping me on my toes. i am so grateful for the spiritual workout they give me everyday.
the girls in the class are very nice and they just love life, so do i so it is all good. there is one boy in my class, his name is lewis and his hobby is runway walking in high heels. let's just say he has taught me a lot about walking in heels, it is also cool cause he gives me fashion advice sometimes. i also found that looking like you could be a high fashion model is not a compliment, so if anyone ever tells you you could be a high fashion model do not think of it as a compliment! anyway, lewis is awesome and straight up gay. he fits right in other than he dresses better than all the girls combined, and dang that boy can cook!
this school is very good and the studying is a nice workout for the brain. we have already had two quizzes with another on the way tomorrow and a test on monday. i am loving the challenge and i can't wait to see what tomorrow holds. i miss mountains but that is ok cause now i have an ocean in my backyard. i haven't gotten to the surfing yet but it is just a matter of time, actually i must admit, i have not even jumped in yet. think of me as a lame-o if you want but just know the weather is colder than utah right now.

No comments: